Leave & Absence
- No student should absent herself without obtaining leave previously, unless it is a sick leave.
- Students must return after the holidays on the appointed date. In case of sickness the school authority must be notified and Doctor’s certificate must be provided. Without the prior information late comers are liable to lose their seats.
- The names of those who are absent without leave for one month or more may be struck off the rolls.
- Leave must be obtained by writing application from parents or guardians in the prescribed ‘leave record’. Late comers must produce a similar justification.
- To be admitted to the class room, those who have been absent and late comers, must show their teachers their regularity record duly counter signed by the Sister – in – charge. The school disclaims all responsibilities on failure to produce it a student is obliged to return home during school hours.
- No student is allowed to leave the school premises except on the strength of a letter of authorization from the parents/ guardians, as well accompanied by them and too for a weighty reason.
- Students who have been absent from the class must state the reason for their absence briefly in their regularity record. Reason for a private nature may be intimated by a letter to the Headmistress/ Sister – In – Charge. Birthday, excursion, urgent business are not considered sufficient reasons. Absence from school in order to study is never allowed.