Rules of Discipline
- Regularity and obedience will be exacted in every class.
- Politeness and respect, courtesy of speech and conduct as well as cleanliness of dress and person will be inculcated and exacted.
- No student suffering from a contagious of infectious disease shall be permitted to attend school.
- Anyone using unfair means in examination will be debarred from further examination. She will be declared to have failed and may even be subjected to some other disciplinary actions.
- Parents and guardians cannot dictate to the school authorities as the authority has the right to say on what conditions they will admit or retain the students in the institution.
- No act of indiscipline, in- Subordination, interference in the administration, disrespect to any teacher, disrespect to any religion or community by any student shall be tolerated and disciplinary action will be taken against the delinquent.
- Parents and guardians are requested to make proper arrangement to take the students home immediately after the school hours. Though proper care will be taken to ensure the safety of the students, the school cannot be held responsible if the student leaves the school campus on her own account.
- No school buses are owned/managed by the school. However, as per CBSE norms, the School has authorized the following bus-operators only, namely, Mr. Babul Baishya, Md. Babujan Mia, Mrs. Mary Sangma for the safe transportation of the students.